In this video, we learn how to use KeePass password generator. First, open the entry to edit the existing password and type in your username and e-mail address. Type in notes if you need it, then click on the bottom key icon. This will generate a password for you when you click on it and cover it up. If you click it once more, it will uncover what the password is. You can decide what kind of password you want and make one specific for the account you're using. When finished, you will have a new password just make sure you remember it or store it on your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades