In this tutorial, we learn how to use KDE konsole bookmarks. You can add a bookmark, then go to the home directory and then you will be able to go back to where you previously were. To do this, save the bookmark of the entry that you are in. Do this by clicking the bookmark tab, then add bookmark. After this, go back to the home entry and then click on your bookmarks tab again. Once you click this, you will see your new bookmark on the bottom, when you click that it will bring you back to your saved entry! Do this for any entry and be done in just seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades