HandBrake is an application that lets you to burn any DVD into any other format for any of your devices like music and gaming devices. Open the HandBrake application. Initially it displays a menu that can be used to rip a DVD. First select the source. You can browse your computer for the source. Insert a video DVD that you want to rip and select it from the source menu. Now you set the destination. Browse to any of the folder on your computer where you want to put the output video. HandBrake can be used to rip any kind of the source files. Now set the output format. Handbrake supports most of the known video formats. You can select other video codec options like bit rate, sampling parameters etc. Finally you can rip the video from the DVD. This video shows how to use HandBrake to rip videos from a DVD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades