In this tutorial, we learn how to use guitar, bass amp, & speaker emulation in Line 6. First, plug in your guitar, create an audio track, and add a line 6 amp. The line 6 amp comes with 3 amplifiers. While the bass amp lets you choose between two. When you change the amp, the compute will change cabinets to go with it in the program. To load a combinatory pre-set, click the folder to open up the path browser. The record sound bank includes a lot of sound bank options, so choose the ones that you like the best while playing your guitar! Record when you're ready and enjoy by playing back!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades