In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the full screen view in Apple's Pages. To enter the full screen view, click on the the Full Screen button on the toolbar or click on View and select Enter Full Screen. Users will only be able to see the document on the screen without the tool bars and desktop. If you hover your cursor over to the left side of the screen, you will be able to see the total number of pages in the document. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to view their document in full screen because they have problems viewing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades