Shannon Smith shows how to upload files using Filezilla in this episode of No Mac, No Cheese. Filezilla is useful in assisting you with putting files onto a web site. Simply type in your web address, user name, and password. Then create a folder and name it appropriately. Adjust the properties by keeping all permissions enabled. Then, open up the file to find all of the folders on your hard drive. You can easily drag and drop a folder from your hard drive or double click to individually select whatever files you want to upload. This program works on all operating systems and looks the same regardless of what system is being used. Follow the steps in this video tutorial to learn how to upload files to and FTP site using Filezilla software.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades