In this tutorial, we learn how to use Eraser to permanently erase data. First, open up Internet Explorer and search for "eraser". Once you do this, click on the first link that you see. Then, go to the download section of the website and download the first version that you see, it will be the newer version. Choose the bit processor that you have, then wait for it to download on your computer. Now install it and go to your Start menu to find the application. After this, open up the Eraser, then copy and paste it to your desktop. Now use this how you would like and it will erase data from your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades