You can kill the x in Ubuntu with dontzap. Its really convenient if you like it. First thing you need to do is to download this package called dontzap. Now you can run the command sudo dontzap -d, it will disable that feature that Ubuntu uses and it will let you kill x by just pressing the ctrl + alt + backspace. It is really simple as that and there is no chance that you accidently pres the ctrl + alt + backspace and kill your x session. So after that you need to reboot your computer and you are done. Now whenever you want to kill you x session just press the ctrl + alt + backspace and that's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades