Have you ever wondered how to open a .ISO file without the need for the disk? Well with Daemon Tools, and this tutorial, you can learn just that. What you will end up doing is creating a virtual drive on your computer, and mounting the .ISO image onto that virtual drive. It's as simple as loading up the program, right clicking on the icon in your task bar tray, clicking on the empty drive, and mounting any .ISO image you like! In no time you'll be playing your favorite game, or program without the need to use a disk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades