In this how to video, you will learn how to use Daemon Tools Lite. First, download Daemon Tools Lite and install the program. Next, download an ISO file from the internet. Once that is done, mount it on to Daemon Tools. To do that, open the program and then right click on it. Select Virtual Drive and set the number of drives to one. Next, select mount image and find and open your ISO. Once that is done, you are ready to use that file as if it were an actual CD inside an actual optical drive. You know now how to use Daemon Tools Lite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades