In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to use Daemon Tools Lite to mount an image or ISO file. This is a software that takes ISO files and puts them on a fake hard DVD drive. This is really very easy and simple to do and takes practically no time. Go to start > all programs > daemon tools > daemon tools lite. Now the ‚Äòmount n drive manager‚Äô window will come up. Here you click ‚Äòadd‚Äô, browse to the ISO file and open it. Alternately, you can drag and drop the image in to the window. You will get the DVD image. Click ‚Äòplay‚Äô and it‚Äôs done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades