This tutorial shows you how to use Pinnacle Studio to add a menu screen to your video for a DVD. They have a list of preset menus you can use, which each have different appearances. First you select the menu you would like, and drag it to the start of the "video line" which is where the movie you want to add a title screen to sit. After you have selected a menu, the how-to show you how you can edit the menu items and change the titles of the chapters. It then shows you how to write your disk to a DVD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades