This is a software demo. This Mac software allows you to play a song or music or audio track and reduce its speed without affecting the pitch. Select a guitar riff or chord sequence, loop it, and speed up or slow down that loop so it runs faster or slower, without changing the pitch. The program has some sound editing functionality, like EQ, but is mainly a tool for changing a recording's speed. Import a track from iTunes, or directly from a CD, adjust the speed, apply the optional equalizer tool, change the track's musical key, and then save and export to a variety of formats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades