In this tutorial, Shawn Powers shows us hot to update ISOs with Zsync. First, download and install this, then type in "i" and enter in the c file. Then, enter the http address where the zsync file lives, and press enter. After this, it will download the file and compare it to your 'c' file. You can also use a desktop CD as a seed and use the change for an alternate CD if you prefer. When finished, exit out of the program and you will be done. This will save you bandwidth and only take a few short minutes, and you can use this on any operating system you have.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades