In order to unwrap and object and export it in Blender, you will need to import and object in blender, by go to "file". Click on "import". Click on "wavefront". Then, go to the parent directory. Select the object, by right clicking. Then, go into edit mode via the drop down menu, underneath the object. When your "normals" are visible and facing the right direction. Next, the object needs a UV layout. Right click to get split panel. Go to materials. You will need to name your object. Click on "options". Click on UV image editor, for the second screen. For the other object, click on "menu", "face", and "select". Press the letter A to select the old object. Unwrap smart rejections. Click "page OK". Click on "UV", in the UV options panel. Verify that everything is the way that you want it. Next, rename the object the same name that you gave it before. Click on "file" and "pack data". Go to "file" and click on "export". Choose a file to send it to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades