In this Software video tutorial you will type math equations in Open Office Writer. Double click and open up the writer. First you got to add a button to the toolbar. For this, click on the arrow at the end of the toolbar and select 'customize toolbar'. On the window that pops up, click on 'add'. Then highlight 'insert' (on left hand side) and 'formula' (on the right hand side) and then click add > close > OK. You can now see the formula button on the toolbar. To add a mathematical equation to the button, click on the button and then type in the equation in the lower box. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades