Video is demonstrating a tutorial on how to tweak the settings in CamStudio. After downloading CamStudio there are a few things to be done. First Region option in the menu selected and in that full screen is selected. Then in the Options, Video Options is selected. In that both the frame rates are auto adjusted exactly to 30 frames per second. Now from the Options menu, Record audio from the microphone is selected. Now go to the Program Options, in that select minimize program on start recording. Finally Keyboard shortcut option is selected in that we can see that by default to stop it is F9. So instead of right clicking and selecting stop we could stop recording by simply pressing F9.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades