In this video, we learn how to tweak Aero Peek and Desktop Live Preview on Windows 7. First, go to registry editor, then current user, then software, then Microsoft, and go down to Windows. After this, click on current version, explorer, and advanced. Now, right click on the white space and click "new keyword value" and name it "desktoplivepreviewhovertime". After this, double lick and change it to decimal, then change the value data to 10. Next, create another keyword value and name it "ExtendedUIHoverTime", then double click on it and make the value 100. Now, create one more and name it "ThumbnailLivePreviewHoverTime" and make this a decimal with a value of 10. Now, close everything and log off your computer. Once off, log back in and everything will be a lot faster!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades