Everyone wants to be thinner, BUT, what if you'd like to put on a little weight? Or, how about a LOT of weight? Even in a photo? Well this video shows how to use Photoshop and its liquify tool to expand someone from their svelt self to a bigger, beautiful person.
This is a quick demonstration of the effects that can be achieved using Photoshop to manipulate the human form.
Please be aware that this was just a quickie project, as you'll notice on the video there can be much more done in terms of fine details such as the shading, blending and just generally ironing out all the fine details. Try it and see how you can make someone look fat in photos!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades