In this tutorial, we learn how to track work in progress while using QuickBooks. Start by enter in an estimate and then click on the button to create an invoice. The progress invoice will now appear to track what you want to do with the estimate. You can then choose what you want to fill out, and show either quantity and rate or you can show percentages. You can now change the numbers and figures onto the page, and then click "ok". When finished, you will be brought back to your original page and you will be able to see the estimate and what you are billing for. This will make the client happy and you more efficient!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades