James Marey teaches how to test whether your Anti virus is still working perfectly. First right-click anywhere on your desktop, go to 'New' and select 'Text Document' to open a new document. Now find some text containing a virus from the internet or you copy the text from the video. After entering the text, go to file and save the document. Now if your anti virus is working perfectly it will pop out a virus threat indicating the file you just saved. Finally select the appropriate option to remove the virus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades