In this video, Bailey from Bobtot productions demonstrates how to take screen shots of your computer screen. First of all, type in 'jingproject.com' in your browser. Download the file for Windows or Mac and save the file. An icon 'jing' appears on your desktop. Clicking on this, there appears an orbit which can be placed anywhere on the screen by the mouse so as to take a screen shot. Scroll over the orbit and click capture. The wire tool comes and this can be used to take whichever screen angle needed for the shot. You can also add lot of things like an arrow, text, frame etc. Also video too can be taken. This is a very simple method of taking screen shot of your computer screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades