Learn how to stream DVDs to AVI using the VLC media player in this video tutorial. To begin, open your DVD disk on the computer. Save the stream and save it to a file (save it somewhere where you will remember it). Then, go with the default and press "OK.". Locate the file you just created and launch it. Then, launch the DVD. The VLC media player will open and you will hear your DVD. During this process, the media player will be transcribing your video, which will take a few seconds. To learn how to stream a DVD through VLC media player to create an AVI, simply follow the step-by-step instructions outlined in this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades