This video tutorial from pirateskool presents how to enable screen share function in iChat application in Leopard operating system.Firstly, you need to ensure Screen Sharing function is enabled. From menu dock on your desktop, choose System Preferences option.In the opened window select Sharing. Make sure Screen Sharing is checked.Now you can close system preferences window.To establish screen sharing you need another user, who has Leopard operating system and iChat communication application.You also need Internet connection.Open iChat, make sure you are online, then select contact you want to share screen with.Click Screen Sharing icon at the bottom of application.You will have two options: share My Screen or ask contact to share his screen with you.Screen sharing window will pop up showing connecting progress, then you will be actually able to see your contact's desktop and control all his computer's windows and programs.If you want to go back to your screen just click Switch to My Computer icon at left bottom corner of the screen.The better your Internet connection is the better iChat Screen Sharing experience will be.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades