This video shows the method to split tone in Lightroom. Firstly, go to the 'Grayscale' button to change the photo into black & white. Go to the split toning section and change the tint into the color you want using the 'hue' option. You can also use the 'Highlights' option to select the color and see the preview. Bring the saturation down to get the right color. Repeat the same procedure with the shadows. Choose the right tint for shadows. Hold the 'Alt' key down to see the effect of change in hue when saturation is zero. See the older image by clicking on the left hand side of 'Split Toning' tab. You can also view it in the 'History' option on the left side. This completes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades