Ken Appleby shows viewers how to split and merge Adobe PDF files for free using a free software. First, open your browser and search for PDDsam.org. Click on download and install the file by saving the file and running the file. When it is installed, open up PDF Split and Merge. Go to split and you can decide how you would like to split. You can split by size, pages and bursts. Now click Add and find your PDF file. You can change the format if you'd like or leave it in the same format. Next, click 'run' and your file is being split and merged. Now you can see your new files created. You can also re-merge the files, by adding the two, clicking merge and running it. Now you know how to split and merge various adobe PDF file! Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades