Firefox is one of the most customizable web browsers available. In this browser, you are able to install multiple add-ons and toolbars, all of which do something different for the performance level of your program.
If your browser has been lagging lately, or you don't feel like you are taking full advantage of your Internet connection, have a look at this tutorial. In this video, you will learn how to install and take advantage of an add-on called the "Tweak Network". Basically, this widget automatically pipelines Firefox, which in turn speeds it up.
Links you will need:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades