In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set up Virtual DJ with two separate sound cards. Users may choose to use a proper PCI or USB sound card. Begin by the USB card. The drivers will already be on your system. Now open the Virtual DJ program and open the Settings. In the Sound Setup tab, click on the Output drop-down menu and select HEADPHONES. Next, click on the Sound card drop-down menu and select 2 CARDS. Now click on Apply and OK. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy mixing and creating audio, and would like to learn how to sort up two separate sound cards with Virtual DJ.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades