This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to set up a home server from behind a router using WAMP. You will need a free program called wampserver. Go to their website, download and install the program. Then click on the icon and click 'put online' and the local host comes online. To check it, open up your browser and type in local host in the search box and it will show you the default index.php file. Again click on the icon and click 'www directory'. This will allow you to change what's on your server. You can watch the video to learn how to set up your computer's IP address on the home server so that any one can access your computer from another location.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades