Do you wish there was a way to make more organic objects in Second Life? Are you an online Flash programmer looking to make your Papervision3D projects run faster? Do you like model rockets? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then wait until you here about Sculpting Primitives. In this tutorial, Alex goes over the basics of what 'Prims' are and introduces a program called Sculpty Paint, which will help release the Michelangelo trapped inside you.
So you've learned a thing or two about sculpting primitives and would like to try it for yourself using Sculpty Paint. But how does the program work? By creating a soda bottle, complete with label, this tutorial covers the basics of this powerful and free program. Oh, and you can totally bring your creations into Second Life and Paper Vision. Just so you know.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades