This is a highly informative video tutorial on how to use the software CamStudio to screen record anything on one's desktop. One simply has to open a search engine like Google, type in 'camstudio' and hit the search button. On Google, the official website, camstudio.org, is the first one in the search results. Once that is opened, just scroll down, click on the link camstudio20.exe, and then click 'save file'. Once downloaded, this software can capture all the audio and video activity on the system and save it as a file in the AVI format.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades