This video tutorial shows you how to scan an image in the Runtime GetDataBack software for NTFS. The image was made in the tutorial for RAID Reconstructor when recreating a RAID 0. Why do you need to scan an image? For data recovery that you recreated with RAID Reconstructor. An image is the exact same thing as a hard drive, except that it's in a file format. So, backup your computer's drive, with this video to help, using GetDataBack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades