Movie DVD that you buy are large in size. So you may need to convert the movie to other smaller formats to store them in your computer or other back up disks. This process of extraction the movie from the DVD into another format is called as ripping. To do this you can use one of the various DVD ripping software available. HandBrake is one of such software which can be used to rip and encode DVD movies into other formats. Its supports a large number of formats which are compatible with iPod, PS3. XBox. Its very fast and there are 32 and 64 bit version of the application available. It features lots of options including support for multiple channel audio and subtitles. It also includes presets for commonly used devices like iPads, iPods and gaming consoles. This video shows how to rip DVD's using this amazing HandBrake program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades