In this tutorial, we learn how to rip a DVD with a free DVD ripper. If you want to rip a DVD that you own so you can play it on your computer, this is an easy way to do it for free. To do this, download and install Free DVD Ripper 2.25. First open the software and then open your DVD up and select the title. Next, change the language and other settings as you prefer. Play the DVD just to make sure it works after this. You can change the output settings as well, if you want the movie to be played with a different sound than before. When you are finished changing your different settings, apply them and then click the "start encoding" button. Next, wait for the software to finish this, then you will be able to play your movie! This will be a large file on your computer, so make sure you have enough space left on your computer to play and download it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades