In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to rip a DVD with the program, Handbrake. Begin by opening the video in the program by clicking on Source and locating the DVD drive. Handbrake will start scanning the all the titles of the DVD. When finished, it will automatically select the correct title for the movie. Under Destination, click on Browse to select your saving destination. You are also able to change the name of the file. Now select the video format and aspect ratio. When finished, click on Start and wait for the DVD to finish ripping. This video will benefit those viewers who have a DVD, and would like to learn how to rip the DVD movie onto the computer to have easy access and online sharing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades