In this tutorial, we learn how to rip a DVD to a computer using Handbrake. First, go online and download Handbrake, then install it. Once you've done this, open up the program and then go online and download/install http://www.dvd43.com/. Now, place your DVD into your computer. After this, go to Handbrake, and open up the DVD into the software. Wait for this to load, then change your presets if you prefer. When you are ready, rip this onto your computer and wait a couple of hours for it to finish. When this is finished, you will be able to watch your DVD on the computer without having to put the DVD in at all!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades