With paper crafting you can build intricate paper models of your favorite characters, from Jack Sparrow to Nintendo's own Toad. This video tutorial shows you how to rip 3-D characters from your favorite Nintendo 64 games for the purposes of paper crafting. It will take some editing to be able to get your favorite videogame characters into a workable papercraft format.
This instructional demonstration uses the open source 3-D modeling program Blender to edit your ripped characters. Basic steps include merging all the seperate texture components, deleting superfluous model elements, and flattening your 3-D image for printing. Every character model is different, so toy around and see what works best for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades