This is a video tutorial in the Software category where you are going to learn how to revert to the Fixedsys font using mIRC. Click on the channel icon and select font. Here you can select the font and the size and then click OK. If you have Windows XP or older version of Windows, you can type in fixedsys in the font window, select the size, click OK and the fixedsys font will be selected. But if you have Vista or Windows 7, this will not happen. So you bring up the Windows explorer and in the address bar type in %appdata%. It goes to a roaming folder. Scroll down and double click on mIRC. You can now watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades