In this video from solvingtime we learn how to remove objects from photos using Paint. To get this program go to [http://www.paint.net] to install it. He uses the clone stamp tool to remove things. First he zooms in on the object he wants to remove using the magnifying glass. Then click the stamp which will switch to the clone stamp tool. Use the bracket keys near the letter P on the keyboard to adjust brush size. Then while holding the control key click once on an area near the object you want removed. The area you click will be cloned onto your object. Then click over the first part of the object you want removed. This will disappear. Clone the rest of it by zooming in further, and adjusting brush size and also using control and clicking in the area.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades