Astrum Antivirus Pro is a rogue anti-spyware application and a clone of VirusTrigger and Antivirus Trigger. Astrum Antivirus Pro is often downloaded and installed by a Trojan or through browser security holes. Astrum Antivirus Pro may generate large numbers of popup adverts. Astrum Antivirus Pro will also display notifications of imaginary security risks in its attempts to get the user to purchase the full version. Astrum Antivirus Pro may run a fake system scanner and then display fake system scan results stating that your system is flooded with spyware. Astrum Antivirus Pro program may be difficult to remove manually, and will continue to try to recreate itself. Take a look at "How Astrum Antivirus Pro Infects Your Computer" video and learn how to remove rogue anti-spyware program Astrum Antivirus Pro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades