This video is a tutorial showing how to recover deleted files using a free program called Easeus. Even if you have deleted a file from a USB stick or your hard drive, this program can recover them since the files have not been wiped clean. The program can be downloaded from Download.com. Search "easeus deleted file recovery" and click on "download now." Install the program after downloading. Open the program and click on the desired USB stick or hard drive and the files will be shown that can be recovered. Check each file you want to recover and click next along with the desired path for these files. Your files will be recovered. This video is beneficial to anyone who may have deleted a file accidentally.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades