In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to record with Web Visuals. Begin by opening the Web Visuals program. In a meeting, users will be able to record the audio, web and video portions of the meeting. In the sidebar under Meetings Features, click on Show More Features and select Recording Controls. Now select Start Recording under the Recording Controls sidebar menu. When the recording window opens, title the recording and choose whether to include the web cam or not in the recording. To begin recording, click on Start Recording. This video will benefit those viewers who use Web Visuals, and would like to learn how to record to be ale to view over web meetings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades