This video will show you how to record audio from the internet. Once you install this program, the video goes on to give you step by step instructions on all of the bells & whistles within the Free Sound Recorder. It will teach you how to work it according to your computer settings, and show you how to personalize and change the settings within the program. It gives you recommendations on the best options for the best audio. It also gives suggestions like choosing which folder to default all of the files you will be making and saving to go into. After you are done tweaking the audio program to your liking, the tutorial goes on to teach you how to utilize it to record music off of YouTube as an example. They record audio from a music video on YouTube as the example, and it shows how you will know when it is recording the audio properly, how to start recording, how to stop recording, how to name the files, and how to play the files within your audio listening software programs, like iTunes. As you can imagine, watching and learning from this video opens a world of opportunities of new music and other audio files for you to be able to save and cherish, to listen to again and again... without being tied to the computer chair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades