In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add a video into PowerPoint. This video is using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. Begin by opening the program and create a new slide. Click on the Developer tab and select the More Controls icon. Scroll down the list and look for Shockwave Flash Object. Now crop the size that you want the video to be. Right-click on the crop and select Properties. In Movies, paste the link of a video that you want. Delete the "watch?" in the link and replace the = sign beside the "v" with "/". This video will benefit those viewers learn how to put a video into PowerPoint to use it in a presentation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades