This video series shows you all the steps involved in properly presenting your models inside SketchUp. The videos correspond to Chapter 10 of the book Google SketchUp for Dummies. PART 1 discusses standing in the right spot and how to use the position camera tool. PART 2 explains how to walk around your model using the walk tool. PART 3 shows you how to stop and look around. PART 4 shows you how to set your field of view (how much you can see). PART 5 talks about creating actual scenes. PART 6 shows you how to cut plans and use sections. PART 7 explains how to get different sectional views. The final part, PART 8 shows you how to create section animations with scenes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades