Maximefcom teaches viewers how to play FLAC files in Windows Media Player. First, you will need to open up your web browser. Next, go to the site Xiph. here you should click on the section 'Downloads' to the left. Click on the file that says 'Ogg Codecs for Windows'. Download this, run it and install it. When it is installed, make sure FLAC files are checked. Now, find the FLAC files on your computer that you are trying to play. Make sure it will open in Window Media Player and then play it. After download Ogg Codecs the FLAC files should play perfectly on Windows Media Player.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades