In this Windows 8 Tutorial you will learn how to pin application to the task bar. If you work with certain programs very often it will be beneficial to pin those Windows 8 applications to your task bar in the desktop view. Once you pin an application to task bar in desktop view it will always be visible too you and with one click you will be able to launch application. Thank you for viewing our Windows 8 tutorials. If you need help with a certain area of Windows 8 and would like us to make a tutorial please let us know.
Step 1: Watch the Windows 8 Video.
Step 2: Ask questions, give kudos and stay tuned for future videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades