This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to convert a Word document to a password protected PDF file with NovaPDF. Go to NovaPDF and download the program and install it. It is a paid program. Select the word document that you want to convert and select print option. Under the name of the printer you will find novaPDF option. Select this and click 'preferences'. Now click on 'security' and select high level encryption. In the document permissions, select the operations you want to allow. To password protect the PDF, enter the password in the user password box. To change the rights to the PDF, enter owner password also. Then click OK, print and again OK. It's done. The PDF document will now be displayed. You got to type in the password to access it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades