This is a helpvids video that demonstrates how to use the pan and zoom features in the Pinnacle Studio. By clicking on the video camera icon above the time line, you will see the special effects options. First select the scene you would like to add the effect to. Then chose the Pan and Zoom special effect. Key frames are used to control the zoom level and the panning. Insert the first key frame, set the zoom and pan position. Next insert the last key frame and set ending zoom level and pan position. You can preview the pan and zoom technique while the Pan And Zoom dialog box is still open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades