This Software video tutorial shows how to organize images in Lightroom with multiple cameras. Kerry Garrison will explain how to do this by adjusting the time offset of all of the images from one camera. You can take a shot in the beginning and synchronize the rest of the images. There is a tool in Lightroom to accomplish this. Select the live drawing mode, then go to the grid mode and the meta data bar should be displayed on top. The different cameras used in the shoot are listed there. If you have more than one camera of the same type, their serial numbers are displayed. To adjust all the time, pick all images from one camera and the right side go to 'capture time'. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades